Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 1 hour
(4) Baking potatoes
Options for Potato Bar:
Bacon or Bacon Bits
Diced chicken or turkey
Instructions for Oven Method:
1. Scrub potatoes under running water and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Poke several small holes into potatoes.
3. Rub each potato lightly with olive oil then roll in coarse sea salt.
4. Bake in 400 degree oven for 45 minutes to an hour (until tender).
Instructions for Slow Cooker Method:
1. Prepare potatoes the same as above instructions 1 through 3.
2. Place potatoes upright on end in a slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook without opening lid on Low heat setting for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
HINT: Make dinner complete with a healthy green salad! Use leftovers to make a fantastic baked potato soup.
Nutrition Facts per Potato (loaded)
• Calories: 517
• Total Fat: 23.5g
• Cholesterol: 107 mg
• Sodium: 824 mg
• Dietary Fiber: 6 g