¼ cup Egg Beaters or 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
4 oz dried multigrain or whole grain spaghetti
1 clove garlic, minced
1½ cups no-sugar-added light tomato-basil pasta sauce
1 cup bran cereal flakes, crushed (about ½ cup)
1 cup torn fresh spinach leaves
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup chopped Roma tomatoes
1 tsp dried Italian seasoning, crushed
Olive oil nonstick cooking spray
1 lb chicken breast tenderloins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; lightly coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine egg, garlic, and 1 Tbsp water. In another dish, combine bran flakes, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
3. Dip chicken pieces, one at a time, in egg mixture, turning to coat evenly and allowing excess to drip off. Dip chicken in cereal mixture, turning to coat evenly. Place chicken in a single layer in the prepared baking pan. Coat tops of chicken with cooking spray. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken in no longer pink (170„aF).
4. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and keep warm. Preheat saucepan over medium heat. Add pasta sauce; heat through. Stir in spinach and tomatoes.
5. Divide spaghetti among four plates. Top with sauce and chicken. If desired, garnish with fresh basil leaves.