Room Spray Recalled After Connections To Deaths, Infections


Saturday, October 23rd 2021, 7:55 pm
By: Drake Johnson


OKLAHOMA CITY -

A deadly bacterial infection has been linked to room sprays sold at Walmart, specifically an Aromatherapy spray from the brand Better Homes and Gardens.

Walmart has recalled and stopped the sale of the product at this time.

Four people were infected and two ended up dying and officials say one of the victims was a child.

The CDC says the bacteria causes a flu-like illness called Melioidosis and they urge anyone who has bought this spray to stop using it immediately.