NW OKC Home Destroyed In Fire Caused By Space Heater


Friday, February 19th 2021, 3:40 am
By: News 9


Oklahoma City -

Oklahoma City firefighters said a home near North Western Avenue and West Britton Britton Road is a total loss after a space heater caught fire in the kitchen.

A couple and their dog were inside the home when the husband said he saw a flash of light and went into the kitchen to find the space heater in flames.

Firefighters said everyone was able to make it out safely.

This is a developing story.