Norman Animal Welfare Adjusts Services Due to Rising COVID-19 Cases
Wednesday, November 25th 2020, 4:09 am
By: News 9
The Norman animal welfare is altering its services and waiving adoption fees due to COVID-19, officials said.
Below is a list of the specific modifications:
- All adoptions fees will be waived starting Wednesday, November 25.
- Adoptions will be completed by appointment only.
- Click here to view the animals available for adoption.
Stray or Found Animals
- Stray animal intake will be suspended until further notice.
- Stray animals that appear dangerous can report the location of the animal by calling 405-321-1444.
- Click here to report found animals.
Animal Fostering and Emergency Intake
- Animal fostering and emergency intake will continue by appointment only.
- You can call 405-292-9736 to schedule an appointment.
Owner Surrendered Animals
- Animals that are owned and need to be surrendered will be placed on a wait list and taken in as space is available.
- You can call 405-292-9736 to be placed on the waitlist.
- In-person pet licensing services are currently suspended.
- Click here to purchase and renew pet licenses online.
Animal welfare officials said the following services are suspended until further notice:
- Animal quarantine services.
- Owner-requested euthanasia services.