Unattended Candle Potential Cause Of NW OKC House Fire


Thursday, November 19th 2020, 3:24 am
By: News 9


OKLAHOMA CITY -

Firefighters said a northwest Oklahoma City home went up in flames overnight Thursday.

According to authorities, the fire was near Northwest 7th Street and North Western Avenue.

Fire crews said the homeowner believes a candle got knocked over by one of their dogs, starting the fire.

A damage estimate has not been released.

No injuries were reported.

This a developing story.