Oklahoma State Athletics Adopts Clear Bag Policy
Tuesday, July 21st 2020, 3:54 pm
To provide a safer environment and significantly expedite fan entry, Oklahoma State is adopting a clear bag policy at all ticketed athletic venues once live events resume. Fans are limited to one bag per person with a small clutch bag for privacy.
- Approved For EntryClear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC drawstring bags no larger than 12" x 12"
- Clear one-gallon storage bags.
- A small clutch purse approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- Permitted with InspectionDiaper bags with an accompanying child will be searched and tagged upon entry
- Bags larger than approved sized for medical necessities will be searched and tagged upon entry
Not Approved for Entry
- All prohibited items will be denied at the gates and items may not be left at or near the venue. OSU Athletics is not responsible for property damage or lost/stolen articles.Oversized tote
- Chairback seat
- Seat cushion with zippers, pockets or a back
- Tinted, patterned or mesh bag
- Solid or patterned drawstring bag
- Camera case
- Binoculars case
- Clear, solid or patterned backpack
- Solid or patterned fanny pack
Other Prohibited Items
All prohibited items will be denied at the gates and items may not be left at or near the venue. OSU Athletics is not responsible for property damage or lost/stolen articles.
- Signs or flags
- Car seats
- Baby strollers/carriers
- Artificial noisemakers
- Beach balls
- Outside food or drink
- Ice chests
- Video cameras
- Cameras with a lens longer than three inches (detachable or non-detachable)
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Any item that may create a safety concern, disturbance or obstructs the view of other fans
Click here to read the full policy.