Wednesday, June 17th 2020, 2:17 pm
By: News 9
- 4 burrito sized tortillas
- 4 sausage patties, crumbled
- 2 cups frozen O’brien potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup black beans
- Sour cream
- Warm tortillas in a warm skillet.
- Flipping to warm both sides.
- Place on a plate lined with a tea bowl.
- Wrap the tortillas to keep warm.
- Drizzle skillet with olive oil and cook the sausage, 2 cups potatoes, onion, peppers and black beans till potatoes are browned.
- Cook the eggs in the skillet and then assemble the burritos.
- Place a large spoonful of the potato mixture in the center of the tortilla.
- Add a spoonful of eggs and sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold in the sides and roll.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.