• 11.5 cup egg beater
• 1/3 cup skim milk
• 3 slices cooked ham, diced ( 99% fat free )
• 2 green onions, minced
• salt and pepper to taste
• 4oz. Polly-o mozzarella fat free, shredded
• 4 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas
• 1/2 cup fresh salsa ( pico de gallo )
1. Beat together egg beater and milk. Heat a lightly oiled skillet non-stick pan over medium high heat and cook egg mixture, stirring occasionally, until firm. When almost done, stir in ham, green onions, salt and pepper.
2. Spoon 1/4 of the egg mixture on top of each tortilla. Sprinkle the eggs with cheese, fold over the tortilla to make a roll and top with salsa if desired.
One serving (1/4th of recipe, or one wrap) provides 285 calories, 24 grams protein, 3 grams fat, 0.5 grams saturated fat, 41 grams carbohydrate, 4.5 grams fiber, 12 mg cholesterol and 1260 mg sodium (w/o added salt).