5 pound pork loin roast
1 cup dried wild mushrooms soaked in hot water
2 cups chopped button mushroom, cooked
½ cup caramelized onion
2 tbsp whole grain mustard
2 tbsp roasted garlic puree
1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
1 tsp chopped fresh sage
½ cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Salt and pepper
1. Butterfly and lightly pound pork roast to a uniform thickness.
2. Assemble stuffing by adding all the ingredients for the stuffing and mixing well.
3. Season pork with salt and pepper then add a generous portion of the stuffing.
4. Roll pork with the stuffing and secure with butcher's twine.
5. Roast pork at 400 degrees for 15 minutes and then drop the heat to 350 degrees for another 30 minutes, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 150 degrees.
6. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.