Originally Published: Feb 8, 2010 9:15 AM CDT
Super Bowl 44 goes to the Saints. And while most talking heads will be breaking down the game today, here are my Top 10 Moments from the Broadcast of SB XLIV.
10) Jay Z's scene-setter telecast intro "Run This Town" was off the hizzy crun! I had chillz! Way to drop it Z!
9) The audio didn't work over the team introductions. How does that happen in the Super Bowl?
8) Carrie Underwood's outfit. Spectacular!
7) Emmitt Smith's coin toss. Wide right. It really looked like it was the 1st time he's ever flipped a coin.
6) Commercials with Betty White, Abe Vigoda and a fiddle playing beaver. I thought it was a solid bunch of ads this year.
5) The Colts 96-yard touchdown drive. The longest in Super Bowl history.
4) "The Who" - I thought it was a solid show. Very cool stage. Quality songs.
3) The Saints onside kick. Gutsy. The kind of call that makes legends of coaches.
2) Garrett Hartley was nails. The first kicker ever to make three field goals of over 40 yards in the Super Bowl.
1) Tracy Porter's Pick Six. Move over Larry Brown. The Indiana Hoosier sinks the Indianapolis Colts.