Grilled Ranch Cheddar Bacon Corn
Monday, September 4th 2017, 6:12 pm
By: News 9
- Fresh corn on the cob, shucked and cleaned
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 8-10 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared Ranch dressing
- Place the clean corn on a hot grill.
- In a small bowl combine the dressing mix and melted butter.
- Stir to thoroughly combine.
- Brush the corn with the melted butter.
- Rotate the corn on the grill to evenly cook.
- Once the corn is done on the grill remove and place on a platter.
- Before serving, sprinkle the hot corn with shredded cheese and sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
- Drizzle the corn with ranch dressing and serve!