Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 5:48 pm
By: News 9
- 1 pizza dough recipe, prepared according to instructions
- 20 frozen meatballs, thawed and cut in half
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the dough balls in half and press flat like you're making a pizza.
- Place between three meatballs on 1/2 of the pizza crust.
- Spoon sauce over the top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Fold the adjacent dough over the "meatball" half.
- Crimp the edges by folding over.
- Make a small cut on top to vent.
- Brush with butter or olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes.