Sassy Mama: Cinnamon Pecan Praline Sundae
Sassy Mama is sharing her recipe for a cinnamon pecan praline sundae.
Wednesday, September 6th 2023, 4:54 pm
Cinnamon Pecan Praline Sundae
- 3 flour tortillas, cut into strips
- Vegetable oil
- Vanilla ice cream
- Candied pecans
- 1 cup cinnamon sugar
- Heat one cup of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Carefully place the tortilla strips into the hot oil cooking oil. Cook strips until they are golden brown.
- Transfer to a paper towel line plate to drain.
- Put the cinnamon sugar in a Ziploc bag and then add the hot tortilla strips and shake to coat with sugar.
- To make the sundae: add two scoops of vanilla ice cream to a bowl, sprinkle with crushed candied pecans and serve with a cinnamon tortilla crisp.
For more Sassy Mama recipes, visit @carynsassymamaross on Instagram.