Wednesday, October 6th 2021, 4:32 pm
By: News 9
- 3-4 apples, sliced 1/4 inch
- 3 cups water
- Preheat dehydrator or oven to 250 degrees.
- If using the oven method line baking sheets with foil and set a baking rack on top of baking sheet.
- Place sliced apples in a medium sized bowl filled with 4 cups cold water.
- Add 1/4 cup lemon juice to water and allow apple slices to soak for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the water and dry completely.
- Put sliced apples into dehydrator or baking rack trays and cook for 6 hours (or until dried out).
- **if using oven method crack oven door while cooking to allow condensation to leave oven.
- Store in airtight containers until ready to use.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.