Integris Health revised its visitation policy in response to the rising COVID-19 cases and scarce bed availability.
As of Monday, Aug. 16, Integris Health will limit one visitor per patient at a time, with very few exceptions.
The patient visitor requirements are:
- Only one visitor per patient on site at a time. The identified visitor may change over the duration of patient care.
- Visitor must not exhibit signs or symptoms of illness.
- Visitor will be compliant with hand hygiene and masking requirements.
- INTEGRIS Health reserves the right to ask non-compliant patient representatives to leave our facilities.
- No patient representatives under 18 will be allowed.
- Obstetrical Outpatients will be allowed one patient representative.
Allowed exceptions for the visitation policy are:
- Patients in COVID-19 isolation are allowed visitation only at end of life.
- Pediatrics and NICU will be allowed two patient representatives.
Masks must be worn by everyone who enters the facilities.
This person does not need to be a formal legal representative, but rather someone who the patient seeks emotional support from and decision making advice.