Wednesday, August 11th 2021, 4:05 pm
By: News 9
- 4 flour tortillas
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese sticks
- Pepperoni or Canadian bacon slices
- Fresh basil leaves
- Spread pizza sauce over the middle of the tortilla leaving an inch border around all sides.
- Spread pepperoni over the sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Add fresh basil leaves and roll up.
- Set on a panini press to toast and melt cheese.
- Remove from the panini press and cut each stick in half.
- Place in plastic bags and store in freezer till you are ready to set in lunch box.
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.