After two snowstorms in about two weeks, Oklahoma City crews said they are still on track with their ice storm debris cleanup plan.
As of Tuesday, crews have picked up 35,000 tons of ice storm debris with about 65,000 more to go.
It's costing the city around seven to $10 million to pick up all of the debris.
President Trump approved a disaster declaration for Oklahoma County and 12 others.
The city said the first pass will be completed by the end of January. They've added extra resources to be sure of it.
“One day last week as a matter of fact, we’ve had 85 trucks running at one time. So, we’ve had quite a few collection crews working,” Utilities Director Chris Browning said.
The city also approved Public Works Director Eric Wenger's request to add a second contractor.
“It’s going to assist the public works crew in removing the debris specifically from the ulterior city streets. They will also assist in some of the other neighborhood removals that are not part of the utilities removal it will include churches, schools,” Wenger said.
If you missed the first pass crews will be back around in February. Work will be done citywide by March.
If you would like to find out where crews are working around Oklahoma City, click on the city’s interactive map here.