Wednesday, September 9th 2020, 3:36 pm
By: News 9
- 3 cups leftover white rice
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 shallots, diced (or 1/2 cup white onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh cracked pepper
- In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté the onion, mushrooms, garlic and thyme until the mushrooms are golden and there is no water in the bottom of the skillet.
- Add leftover rice and chicken stock.
- Continue to cook until all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Garnish with parsley and serve!
Click here to follow Sassy Mama on Facebook.