Two people were rushed to the hospital, and two dogs given CPR, following a Friday morning fire at a home near S.W. 59th Street and May Avenue.
The fire broke out around 6:45 a.m. at 2617 S.W. 60th Street. Two people were inside the house when the fire started. They suffered from smoke inhalation, and ambulances transported them to the hospital. Their conditions are not known.
Firefighters also rescued two dogs from the flames. They gave the pets CPR, and both animals are okay.
It took crews about 30 minutes to put out the fire. The previous day, Oklahoma City firefighters put out another fire at the same house. That time, a log rolled out of the fireplace and started a small blaze. Friday morning, a spark from the fireplace landed on some furniture and started a second fire.