Olive Oil 2 ounces
White Onion, finely chopped 1 each
Arborio Rice 1 ¾ cups
White Wine 4 ounces
Vegetable Broth 3 1/2 cups
Tomato Juice 1 cup
Chives, chopped ¼ cup
Sun Dried Tomatoes ¼ cup
Mascarpone Cheese ¼ cup
Lump Crab Meat 1 cup
Parmesan Cheese, grated ¼ cup
1. Heat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add the olive oil and white onion. Cook the onion until translucent.
2. Add the Arborio rice to the pan and coat in the olive oil. Add the white wine.
3. While stirring the rice constantly with a wooden spoon, add the tomato juice.
4. Add the vegetable broth one cup at a time and simmer until the rice has absorbed the liquid before adding the next cup.
5. When rice is tender fold in the chives, dried tomatoes, mascarpone cheese and crab meat. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Top the risotto with the grated parmesan