1. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray
2. Over medium high heat, cook chicken until done and set aside in a bowl.
3. Add broccoli, peppers and cooking wine to skillet.
4. Cover with a lid and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Toss chicken, vegetable mixture and pasta in skillet.
6. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
14 Servings (1 cup servings)
Nutrition Information per Serving:
Carbohydrate: 17 grams
Protein: 11 grams
Fat: 1 gram
Sodium: 90 mg
Fiber: 2 grams
Whole grain dinner roll
Tossed salad with dressing
* Make extra and freeze a portion for another meal later in the month.