Saturday, July 5th 2008, 9:17 pm
Seven people were hospitalized and several people were evacuated Saturday evening after becoming ill from fumes at a southwest Oklahoma City hotel.
The evacuees from the Holiday Inn, 2101 S Meridian Ave., were moved inside to a hotel conference room after hazardous materials crews determined the room was safe, officials said.
Officials said the fumes came from concrete cleaner or glue being used in the construction of the hotel's pool.
The scene was cleared by Saturday night and guests were allowed to return to their rooms.