TULSA, Okla. - A fire in a vacant Tulsa building has killed a man who was using the structure for shelter.
A small fire broke out about 10 p.m. last night in a building that had been known as Ron's Hamburgers and Chili.
Firefighters found the man in a small room at the back of the building. He was not immediately identified.
Tulsa Fire Capt. Michael Baker says the restaurant was unoccupied, and it was unclear what sparked the fire.
Nearby residents and business owners say the victim might have been a homeless man who frequented the area and had lately been acting erratically.