Frozen Chocolate 'Souffles'
Monday, July 14th 2008, 9:53 am
By: News 9
Makes 8 servings, one "soufflé" each
- 3 cups low fat milk
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding sugar free
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping low fat
- 16 OREO Cookies, finely chopped (about 2 cups) low fat
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp. of the chopped cookies into each of eight 8- to 9-oz. paper drinking cups. Cover evenly with half of the pudding mixture. Press gently with the back of a spoon to eliminate air pockets. Repeat layers. Cover with foil.
- Freeze 5 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Peel away paper to unmold onto dessert plates. Top each with a cherry. Store leftovers in freezer.
One serving (=1/8th of recipe) provides 190 calories, 6 grams protein, 6 grams fat, 1.25 grams saturated fat, 28 grams carbohydrate, .8 grams fiber, 4 mg cholesterol and 195 mg sodium.