• ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
• Pinch of Pepper
• Pinch of Sea Salt
• ½ tablespoon of Dijon Mustard
1. In a medium bowl, pour in the olive oil, then slowly pour the red wine vinegar in as you whisk.
2. Add salt, pepper and Dijon mustard until blended.
3. In a separate bowl, combine both beans, capers, artichokes and peppers.
4. Mix in the dressing with the vegetables.
5. Place a handful of salad into a bowl and scoop the bean and veggie mixture on top of the lettuce.
6. Toss with a fork, top with feta and enjoy.