Facing Foreclosure?

Wednesday, September 24th 2008, 6:48 pm
By: News 9

I was cheering (quietly) as the judge came down on Faith Foreclosure Services.  It's hard to hear the stories of people who truly believed that she could save their home and gave her money - only to lose both their home and money.  I urge anyone who's had a problem with this company to call the OK Attorney General's Consumer Protection Line at 405-521-2029. 

Out of fairness, I must say that when I did the original story, Michele Manual (owner) gave me the name of 3 of her satisfied customers.  I talked with them and they said "yes - she did help them".  And I believe them.  But whatever she did, you can do for free.  If not on your own, by contacting a non profit company that helps in foreclosure cases.

The best resource I can tell you about is the "Hope Now Alliance".  They are HUD approved and won't cost you a dime.
Their number is 1-888-995-HOPE. 
Their website is:  www.foreclosurehelpandhope.org.

Also, if you have an FHA mortgage, your lender is required by HUD to work out a repayment agreement.  Call HUD's National Servicing Center at 1-888-297-8685 for more information.