1 ½ CUPS OF CROUTONS, CRUSHED
1/3 CUP OF FRESH PARMESAN CHEESE, GRATED
3 egg whites
1 teaspoon of dried parsley
Splash of water
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 cloves of garlic
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
2. Crush your croutons in a Ziploc bag with a meat tenderizer or a rolling pin.
3. Combine your crushed croutons with the parmesan cheese and dried parsley. Mix well.
4. In a smaller bowl, beat 3 egg whites with a splash of water and the 2 cloves of garlic pressed.
5. Cut the chicken into 1" strips with chicken shears. Be sure that one end is pointed like a witches finger.
6. Dip each piece of chicken in the egg white mixture, then roll it in the crouton mixture. Place your chicken strip on the pan and press a sliced almond into the pointed end of the strip.
7. Repeat step 6 for each of the strips.
8. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Be sure the chicken is no longer pink and the croutons should look slightly crunchy.