High CO Levels Force Tulsa Business Evacuation


Monday, February 23rd 2009, 12:29 pm
By: News 9


NewsOn6.com

TULSA, Oklahoma -- A Tulsa business is being evacuated because of high levels of carbon monoxide.

Captain Michael Baker, Public Information Officer for the Tulsa Fire Department, says the business is the Sam's Club at 43rd and Sheridan.

Baker says ONG was reporting carbon monoxide levels 300 PPM throughout the business.

Customers and employees were ordered to leave immediately.

Fire crews are on scene and trying to find the source of the carbon monoxide.

Consumer Product Safety Commission FAQ on carbon monoxide poisoning.