1 (8oz) pkg linguine
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
3 green onions, cut
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
¾ lb broccoli
½ lb asparagus
1 (10oz) pkg English Peas
½ lb mushrooms, sliced
1 sm. Tomato, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
½ c. Olive Oil
¼ c. minced parsley
¼ c. each grated Parmesan & Romano cheese
2 Tbsp. vinegar
½ tsp each salt, dried whole oregano, basil & Thyme
¼ tsp pepper
1/8 tsp. Ground Red Pepper
1. Cook the linguine, broken in half, according to package directions and drain.
2. Rinse with cold water; drain.
3. Place the linguine in a large bowl. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon olive and set aside.
4. Sauté onions, cut in 1" pieces, and garlic in 2 tablespoon olive oil until onion is crisp- tender, add to the linguine.
5. Arrange broccoli, broken into flowerets and asparagus, cut into 1" pieces, in a steamer rack.
6. Place over boiling water. Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
7. Add vegetables and remaining ingredients to linguine.
8. Gently toss. Cover and chill 3 to 4 hours.