1 beef top round steak, cut 3/4 inch thick (about 1 pound)
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
3 large cloves garlic, crushed
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine lime juice, sugar, oil, Worcestershire and garlic in small bowl.
2. Place beef steak and lime mixture in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat; close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight; turning occasionally.
3. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
4. Place steak on grill over medium, ash- covered coals. Grill uncovered 8 to 9 minutes; or over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered 10 to 11 minutes for medium rare (145 degrees F) doneness, turning occasionally-do not overcook.
5. Carve steak into thin slices. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Nutrition Facts per serving: Calories: 205, Carbohydrate: 5 grams, Protein: 27 grams, Fat: 8 grams, Sodium: 58 mg