1 lb scallops, shrimp, firm white fish or a combination
½ yellow or red bell pepper, diced
1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
2 green onions, chopped
1 small jalapeno, seeded and diced
Salt and Pepper
1. Dice up seafood.
2. Cover with the juice of 3 limes and marinate for 6 hours to overnight.
3. Drain seafood.
4. Prep your remaining ingredients.
5. Add to the bowl of seafood the diced bell pepper, diced tomato, olive oil, fresh chopped cilantro and green onions.
6. Add the juice of the fourth lime.
7. Add Tabasco, salt, pepper and jalapeno to taste
8. Stir and serve.