2-3 Chicken Breasts
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1/4 cup Honey
1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
1 cup Crushed Wheat Chex (about 2 cups uncrushed)
Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking pan with tin foil for easy clean up. Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Cut chicken into bit size pieces.
3. Place Chex in food processor.
4. Chop up pecans.
5. Put the chicken into a zip lock baggie with the soy sauce, honey and cracked pepper to taste. Marinate for 10 minutes.
6. Place crushed nuts and Chex into a separate zip lock baggie.
7. Use tongs to retrieve the chicken and dip into the Chex/nut mixture.
8. Place covered chicken onto baking pan and bake for 15 minutes on each side turning half way.