INGREDIENTS for Tuna:
1 6-ounce filet fresh Ahi Tuna
1 Tbsp freshly ground coriander
1 Tbsp freshly ground cumin
1 Tbsp sea salt
1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
INSTRUCTIONS for Tuna:
1. Mix the seasonings together and season the tuna filet on both sides.
2. Sear the tuna on both sides in a tablespoon of olive oil in a very hot skillet for 45 seconds on each side.
3. Remove from pan and allow to cool slightly.
INGEDIENTS for Jicama Slaw:
4 small crispy tortilla shells
1 large Jicama, peeled and shredded
1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
1 large red bell pepper, julianne cut
2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
Juice of (2) limes
Salt and pepper to taste
INGREDIENTS for Guajillo Sauce:
2 large guajillo chiles, soaked in hot water to soften
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 cloves garlic
3 Tbsp cilantro leaves
Juice of (1) lime
Fresh cilantro sprigs
DIRECTIONS for Guajillo Sauce:
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor.
2. Blend until smooth
DIRECTIONS for putting together:
1. Arrange the tortillas on a serving platter.
2. Place the jicama slaw in each tortilla.
3. Slice the tuna into small 1/2 ounce strips and arrange on top of the slaw.
4. Garnish with fresh mango slices, the guajillo and fresh cilantro sprigs.