Quick Chicken And Dumplings
Wednesday, December 29th 2010, 1:13 pm
By: News 9
(1) 13oz can chicken breast
(1) can cream of chicken soup
(1-1/2) regular cans of low sodium chicken broth
2 tsp dried rosemary
1/4 cup diced celery
1/4 cup diced onion
1/2 can buttermilk biscuits
- Saute celery and onion in a small amount of chicken broth in a soup pot.
- Add the canned chicken breast, chicken soup and (1) can of chicken broth and rosemary.
- Bring to a boil.
- Open can of buttermilk biscuits and cut half of them into (8) or (10) pieces.
- Drop in boiling liquid.
- Reduce heat to heavy simmer and cover for 20 minutes.
- Add additional chicken broth if needed.
Nutrition Facts per Serving
Total Fat: 6g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g