Smoked Paprika Roasted Salmon And Wilted Spinach
Wednesday, May 18th 2011, 3:43 pm
By: News 9
1/4 cup orange juice
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 tsp thyme
1 large salmon filet
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp paprika
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp orange peel
1/2 tsp sea salt
- Mix orange juice, olive oil and 1 tsp thyme.
- Place salmon in glass dish and pour orange juice mixture on top.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer for more flavor.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together brown sugar, paprika, cinnamon, orange peel, 1 tsp thyme and sea salt.
- Remove salmon from marinade and place on greased, foil-lined pan.
- Rub top of salmon with paprika mixture.
- Roast 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork