1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
Chocolate Filling Ingredients
½ cup whipping cream
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ teaspoon vanilla
Almond Butter Filling Ingredients
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup almond butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 ½ cups Cool Whip
1 cup toasted coconut
½ cup toasted sliced almonds
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Bake pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell, using 9-inch pie plate. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, heat 1/2 cup whipping cream over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat; stir in 1 cup chocolate chips and the vanilla until smooth. Cool for 15 minutes and then spread chocolate filling in bottom of baked crust. Let set until firm.
3. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, almond butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Carefully spread over chocolate filling.
4. Spread Cool Whip over almond butter filling and refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
5. Just before serving mix together toasted coconut and toasted almonds sprinkle over Cool Whip. Cut into wedges to serve. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.