Help Needed For Norman Family Who Lost Home In Fire


Monday, November 28th 2011, 2:20 pm
By: News 9


Since a family of seven lost everything when a fire destroyed their home Sunday, some people have contacted News 9 wanting to help.

The fire occurred at the Zimmerman's house located in the 1800 block of Beaumont Drive in Norman . Firefighters believe a burning log rolled out of the fireplace and in a matter of minutes, the house was fully engulfed in flames.

The Zimmermans are thankful their family got out safely, but lost nearly everything else in the fire. The family is staying in a Norman motel, with the help of the Red Cross. Their next door neighbors also have smoke and water damage because of the fire and can't live in their home until the damage is cleaned up.

The Zimmerman's oldest daughter suffers from cerebral palsy. They said the fire destroyed all of the equipment that she needs to walk.

If you would like to help:

Monetary Donations:

Republic Bank and Trust

Account #: 2129833

For the benefit of Zimmerman Family

Physical donations like clothing drop off here:

Ashley

2808 Kings Rd.

Moore

Children in need:

Sierra is 13

McKaylah is 9

Madison is 5

Kaleb is 9

Conner is 7

11/27/2011 Related Story: Norman Family Loses Everything After Fire Destroys Home