A home in far northeast Oklahoma City, around NE 129th and Midwest Blvd., was completely destroyed by fire, Wednesday afternoon.
OKC Firefighters, with help from the Edmond Fire Department, responded to the scene located at 8501 NE 129th around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
When crews arrived on scene the home was almost completely engulfed, with large masses of flame shooting from the roof. The roof eventually collapsed from the stress of the blaze.
Originally, fire crews thought one person was still inside the home, but now they say that everyone, including pets, made it out safely.
An electrical panel in the garage may have sparked the fire to begin. The home is considered a total loss.