Reporting Missing Loved Ones From SW OKC, Moore Tornado

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 2:53 pm
By: News 9

The Oklahoma City Police Department has been receiving numerous phone calls from persons wanting to report a family member missing.

Police are asking that if you need to make a report for a loved one who resides in Moore, contact the Moore Police Department.

Reports for missing persons out of Oklahoma City can be made one of two ways:

  • Walk-in reports can be made at St. Andrews Church 2727 SW 119th Street
  • If the missing person lives in Oklahoma City, call 405-297-1129
  • If the missing person lives in Moore, call 405-799-4357

 Complete Coverage: May 2013 Tornado Outbreak