Game 6 of the Western Conference Semifinals between the Thunder and Clippers is about to tip. Here are some notes to get you ready:
1. Clippers coach Doc Rivers was fined $25,000 by the NBA on Thursday for criticizing officials after a controversial call near the end of Game 5. The NBA upheld the refs' call on Wednesday.
2. The Clippers have outscored the Thunder 540-539 over the five-game series.
3. Oklahoma City has held Clippers' center DeAndre Jordan to just 8.4 rebounds per game. Jordan pulled down 13.6 per game in the regular season and 15.1 per game in his last series against the Warriors.
4. Blake Griffin, who shoots 64 percent from the free-throw line over his career, has shot 81 percent (35-for-43) in the series.
5. It's been seven games since Serge Ibaka grabbed double-digit rebounds; it's his longest drought this season.
6. According to Net Rating (Offensive Rating per 100 possessions minus Defensive Rating per 100 possessions), Kendrick Perkins (+9.6) is the most effective player on the Thunder roster.
Stick with news9.com/sports for full postgame coverage.