According to AT&T, on game day in Stillwater, more people posted to social media from their mobile phones than at any other college football venue in the country this year.
Oklahoma State University tops the list for amount of mobile data used at each football game.
Stillwater is number one on a list of collegiate venues for the most usage during the 2014 football season. The average data usage on AT&T's network during a home game this year was equivalent to 2.1 million social media posts with photos, according to the telecommunications corporation.
The University of Oklahoma in Norman landed at number six on the list, with an average of 1.7 million social media posts per game in the AT&T network.
The full list released by AT&T:
Top 10 Collegiate Venues Of The 2014 Season By Average Mobile Data Per Game
1. Stillwater, Okla. – 769GB avg./home game
2. Miami, Fla. – 745GB avg./home game
3. College Station, Texas – 668GB avg./home game
4. Waco, Texas – 661GB avg./home game
5. Tuscaloosa, Ala. – 660GB avg./home game
6. Norman, Okla. – 626GB avg./home game
7. Fayetteville, Ark. – 590GB avg./home game
8. Athens, Ga. – 541GB avg./home game
9. Baton Rouge, La. – 522GB avg./home game
10. Pasadena, Calif. – 520GB avg./home game