The following are ODOT work zones on main metro thoroughfares.
Learn more about other ODOT construction zones
I-35 narrows, ramps close in Moore nightly this weekend
- The right lane of north and southbound I-35 will be closed and drivers can expect short-term intermittent ramp closures between N. 12th St. and Indian Hills Rd. from 8 p.m. Saturday to 6 a.m. Sunday for surface repairs.
- Drivers can expect various on and off-ramp closures on north and southbound I-35 in this area from 8 p.m. Sunday to 6 a.m. Monday. This is a moving operation and each ramp will be closed for less than one hour. Drivers should plan alternate routes or avoid the area if possible.
I-40 narrows in Yukon tomorrow
- The right lane of eastbound I-40 will be closed just west of Garth Brooks Blvd. from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday for pothole repair.
- The left and middle lanes of eastbound I-40 will also be closed at Reno Ave. from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday for pothole repair.
I-40 narrows at Town Center Drive in Midwest City tomorrow
The right and middle lanes of westbound I-40 will be closed between Town Center Dr. and Air Depot Blvd. from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday for hanging of an overhead sign.
I-40 ramp, lane closed at Air Depot Blvd.; S.E. 29th St. narrowed in Midwest City through October
The following ramp and lane closures associated with the S.E. 29th St./Air Depot Blvd. intersection project are expected to continue through mid-October. Drivers should use caution in the work zone or locate an alternate route.
- The eastbound I-40 on-ramp from Air Depot Blvd. is closed.
- The right lane of eastbound I-40 is closed between Air Depot Blvd. and Town Center Dr.
- The right lanes of eastbound and westbound S.E. 29th St. are closed at Air Depot Blvd.
I-44 narrows at N.W. 23rd St. Monday, Tuesday
The right lane of eastbound I-44 will be closed between N.W. 23rd St. and N.W. 36th St. from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday and Tuesday for surface repairs.
SH-76 (Council Ave.) bridge project near Blanchard begins Monday
Drivers can expect a reduced speed limit and construction workers and equipment near the roadway on SH-76 (Council Ave.) three miles north of US-62/SH-9 near Blanchard beginning Monday for a bridge replacement project at the North Fork of Walnut Creek. The bridge will remain open to traffic during construction; however some short-term closures and detours will be necessary at a later date. The project is expected to be completed in Summer 2015.
SH-9 speed limit reduced at 36th Ave. S.E. in Norman
Drivers can expect reduced speed limit, lane shifts and workers and equipment near the roadway on SH-9 between 36th Ave. S.E. and 72nd Ave. S.E. in Norman for ongoing work.
Southbound US-77 (Broadway) partially open at 33rd St. in Edmond; US-77 and 33rd St. still narrowed
Southbound US-77 (Broadway) is now open to three through lanes and one left turn lane at 33rd St. Drivers can expect the following lane closures and shifts at the intersection of US-77/Broadway and 33rd St. in Edmond:
- Eastbound and westbound 33rd St. is narrowed to one lane through the intersection through November. Traffic shifted to the north lanes Thursday. Drivers may still turn right or left at the intersection.
- Northbound US-77/Broadway is narrowed to two lanes and traffic is shifted to new pavement near 33rd St. One northbound Broadway left turn lane to westbound 33rd St. is also closed
Drivers should expect lengthy delays and are strongly encouraged to plan for extra time or to use an alternate route.