Baylor is undefeated and the No. 6 ranked team in the nation because they have a solid coach in Art Briles, and mostly because its littered with playmakers all throughout the starting lineup. Here's a few of the guys the Sooners will have to worry about on Saturday when OU and Baylor square off on a national stage (7 p.m. ABC).
Also, if you missed the preview of the game, you can check it out here.
1. Corey Coleman, wide receiver- The Heisman candidate has 1,178 receiving yards to go with 20 touchdowns on the season.
2. Shock Linwood, running back- Linwood's a solid back for the Bears, and has 134 carries for 1,406 yards and nine touchdowns this season.
3. Shawn Oakman, defensive end- He was the Big 12 preseason defensive player of the year, and has four sacks to go with 11 tackles for loss this season.
4. KD Cannon, wide receiver- Cannon's a major threat opposite of Coleman, and has 29 receptions for 487 yards and four touchdowns this season.
5. Jarrett Stidham, quarterback- He's only a true freshman, but Stidham has thrown for 750 yards and nine touchdowns in limited action this season.
6. Xavien Howard, defensive back- Howard's an impact player in the secondary, and has four interceptions along with 23 tackles.
7. Grant Campbell, linebacker- Campbell averages 8 tackles per game and has 2.5 sacks.