Crews have successfully doused a commercial fire at a fast food restaurant in Midwest City, Wednesday afternoon.
Firefighters were called out to the scene at the Taco Bell restaurant located at 9000 NE 23rd St., just east of N. Douglas Blvd., around 4:30 p.m.
Authorities have shut down NE 23rd St. to the east of Douglas in both directions while crews finish up at the scene.
According to MWC fire investigators, the fire started on the outside of the building and may have been caused by a discarded cigarette. No one was injured.