Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 3:36 pm
By: News 9
- 2 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 2 limes
- 3 cups purple grape juice
- 1/2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 bottle sparkling water
- Slice one of each of the citrus fruits into thin slices. Cut the remaining fruit in half and squeeze the juice into a large beverage container.
- Add the sliced fruit, apple juice concentrate and grape juice. Stir to combine and place in the refrigerate to sit for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, add sparkling water and serve over crushed ice.