Wednesday, February 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
By: News 9
- 8 frozen Italian meatballs
- 1 can large biscuits (8 count)
- 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the 8 biscuits on a baking sheet. Flatten out the biscuits.
- Place a teaspoon of spaghetti sauce in the middle of the biscuit.
- Add a tablespoon of shredded cheese blend and then place the meatball in the middle.
- Bring the biscuit together in the middle to wrap around the meatball.
- Continue with the other side until the meatball is completely covered and sealed.
- Place the biscuit back on the parchment paper seam side down. Continue with the rest of the biscuits.
- Brush each biscuit with melted garlic butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.