Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 4:15 pm
By: News 9
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 1 red onion, cubed
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 1 yellow pepper, cubed
- 2 tablespoon Herbs de Provence
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- Herbed goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the veggies on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt/Herbs de province and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the veggies to cool.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a baking sheet.
- Fold over the edges 1/2 inch and brush with butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and then add spoonfuls of the veggies on top of the puff pastry.
- Add dollops of goat cheese and return to the oven to warm through for 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.