Monday, January 8th 2018, 3:55 pm
By: News 9
- 3 cups of orange juice
- 1 lime, juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- 1 Ziploc gallon bag
- 1 skirt steak
- Olive oil
- Place the skirt steak in the Ziploc bag.
- Pour enough orange juice into the bag to cover the steak completely.
- Add in the line juice, chopped garlic, salt, pepper, cumin and cilantro.
- Seal the bag and allow it to marinate for at least 4 hours - 2 days.
- Heat the grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Grill till the steak till it is medium rare.
- Remove from the grill and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut the meat against the grain.