Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 5:31 pm
By: News 9
- 1/2 package thin spaghetti, halved
- 1/2 package whole wheat pasta, halved
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup salami slices, cut into quarters
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Balsamic Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the pasta, veggies, salami, and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
- Toss together.
- Pour the balsamic dressing over the top and mix together.
- Store in an airtight container until you're ready to serve.